- Subway Line 6 to Digital Media City(DMC) Station (5 minutes)
- Transfer Subway Gyeongui Jungang at DMC (Platform no. 3) to Yongsan
Station (15 minutes)
- Transfer Train of ITX Cheongchun at Yongsan (Platform no.1 -> same
platform, touch T-money card first, and just change the line after checking
the train and cabin no)
- Inverse order to Gapyeong
- Get off ITX at Yongsan (platform no. 2 and take Gyeongui Jungang Line
at the same platform)
- Touch T-money card
- Get off the line and transfer to Line 6 to Eungam Station
There is two ways to enter the Namiseom (called Naminara Republic). One is to take a ferry at wharf. The fare is included in the Namiseom ticket (KRW10,000 per person).
The other is to take Zip-wire (Fare is KRW38,000 including entrance fee of Namiseom).
Landing on the island. There is a big stone written as Namiseom in Korean and mermaid statue on the riverside.
We can see strange and funny toilets there.